We’re looking for an ambitious, inquisitive individual to join the Paid Social team at our Cheshire countryside office. This is a really exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a rapidly growing agency.
We specialise in Automotive and Financial Services, but also have clients in Claims Management, E-commerce, Fashion, Events to name a few.
We’ll be recruiting based on attitude and culture fit, but we do require at least 1 years experience running Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Set up and continuously optimise ad campaigns on Facebook & Instagram. We also manage campaigns on TikTok, Snapchat and LinkedIn for certain clients.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns across all social media platforms
- Work collaboratively across internal teams to advise on creative solutions using a variety of paid formats
- Work across multiple markets and brands
- Be proactive in searching for opportunities for the agency and clients with industry developments
- Translate insights, analytics and data into client-friendly monthly campaign reports in conjunction with internal teams
- Work with our Data Analyst to optimise campaigns efficiently
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction
- Analytical mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly
- Confident with numbers & spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data-driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to take insights from what you see
- Passion for learning - social media is a fast-paced industry to work in. Products change and evolve weekly so you need to be able to adapt and handle change in a calm and composed manner
- Familiarity with ad platforms and software - an understanding of Facebook Ads Manager is necessary. You’ll also need to be able to pick up new tools and software quickly.
- Real drive and ambition - we are a small team in our infancy as a company and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business. Hard work will be massively rewarded!
- Initiative and common sense - as well as following the team lead, you will be able to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas and opportunities which we can collectively explore
Even better if:
- Addicted, or at least extremely passionate, about Social Media
- You have previous client-facing experience
- You have previous Paid Social experience
- You’re creative and bold and are able to display that in your current work
- Great responsibility from day one - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Regular team social events
- 2 Hours "Me Time" per week. Go shopping, get your hair done, do whatever you want with your 2 hours per week
- Complimentary Therapy sessions and support from qualified therapists
- Weekly training sessions
- We commit to providing you with whatever time, money, resource to constantly broaden your skillset
- Flexible working including optional Work From Home/On-Site flexibility
- 25 Holidays a year plus bank holidays
- Take your Birthday off on us
- Rural office location
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme
- We have lots of fun! Every day!